This week’s topic is a little loose. It’s our top 10 “bookworm delights,” which I’m taking to mean “things that bookworms delight in.” There are many things which bookworms enjoy, but not so much as…
1) That sense of accomplishment when you finish a good big book!
What kind of bookworm doesn’t love finishing good book, especially when it’s gigantic?
2) Sipping on a hot beverage while reading!
Nothing sets the atmosphere like a good cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate…
3) Feeling the pages turn beneath your fingers!
Nothing beats that feeling…
4) Gushing about books with friends!
5) The rush you get when your OTP ends up together!
You’ve been waiting for this moment for what feels like forever!
6) A good ol’ antihero!
Everyone loves a baddie with a secret heart of gold!
7) Spending your paycheck on new books!
Because, come on, what else would we spend it on?
8) That book smell!
Don’t look at me funny! You know you love that smell!
9) Recommending good books to total strangers!
It’s our one social moment of the day and it gives us quite a rush!
10) Buying bookish merch!
Who doesn’t want a shirt to match their books?