So I have and idea. This coming year, I’d like to read at least 80 books and I’d like to write more reviews. I’d also like to get to know and follow more blogs and interact with my fellow bloggers more. So what did I do? I came up with a meme called Read4Reviews. Let me know in the comments your thoughts and ideas (especially on how to improve the meme) and if this is something you’d be interested in!
- Read the Book (or listen to it, if you like audiobooks, like me!)
- Update your blog as you read (this can be bi weekly, weekly, daily, just update us! It doesn’t have to be long, either, just a sentence will do)
- Post a review by the end of the month
- Post your link in the comment section of my monthly review of the book
- Visit at least one new blog who has a review on the book
- Comment on at least one of the posts
The Logic Behind This:
- Ensures you read at least one book a month!
- Ensures you write at least one review per month!
- Ensures you visit at least one new blog per month!
- Ensures you interact with fellow bloggers and readers of your blog through the comments!
What do you think?