Heya, lovely bibliophiles! I’m so flattered to have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the incredible Jess at -Blogging Everything Beautiful-! Jess is a great person and a wonderful blogger, so please give her blog a visit, she deserves all your love!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 10 – 15 or so other bloggers”
Facts About Me
- I’m a classical singer and I used to be a soprano 1, which means I sang really high, but now I’m an alto 2, which means I sing really low. Things change as you grow, I guess!
- I read 86 books in 2016 and I still did’t read the most of all of my “real life” friends (one of them read 100 books). Yeah. I have friends who really love to read!
- My all time favorite TV show is The 100 and it’s probably the closest thing to me being in a fandom.
- I am a booktube addict. When I need to calm down, I mindlessly watch booktube. It’s bad.
- I am probably the messiest person you’ll ever know, except when it comes to my blog. For instance, my room looks like an explosio happened at the same time a tornado blew through, possibly while the army stomped through, and yet, I manage to plan my blog posts days ahead of time…
- Although Colleen Hoover is one of my new favorite authors, New Adult is one of my least favorite genres. What can I say? I’m very contrary.
- I hope I love YA forever!