Hello my wonderful bibliophiles! I was nominated for this award by the oh so lovely Jelsalin at JBelkBooks (definitely check out her blog)! So Here are the rules!
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
So let’s get to it!
11 Facts About Me!
- I’m currently taking the courses Astronomy 101, Arabic, and Choir and loving all of them!
- I’m double jointed and can put my thumb behind my hand!
- I’ve ridden horses, llamas, camels, and elephants!
- I trained to be a clown for two months when I was 6!
- I love all things creative–art, music, writing, cooking, if it’s creative, I adore it and Ive probably done it!
- I’m a Gryffindor and a Divergent Dauntless!
- I can sing the alphabet all in sounds!
- I’ve saved a beached baby seal (for real, no word play or anything)!
- I’ve never seen or read Game of Thrones (but I want to)!
- My mom and I used to have a tradition to watch all of the extended editions of Lord of the Rings in a row on New Years Eve!
- I’ve petted sting rays!
11 Questions from Jesalin
- Would you rather read one book a year and remember everything or read 100 books a year and remember nothing? That’s so tough! Hmm…Probably read 100 books a year and remember nothing because I could always reread and that way I get to go on more adventures!
- What is one of your favorite novels from your preferred genre? Oh! I can’t choose just one! I love fantasy though and adore the Throne of Glass series and so far my favorite book in that series has to be Queen of Shadows
- Do you eat or drink when you are reading? If so, what? I do eat and drink while reading. I’ll eat and drink pretty much anything while reading because I’m the epitome of a hungry college student but I love to drink hot chocolate while reading.
- Are you taking part in the Goodreads Reading Challenge? If so, what is your goal? If not, why? If you don’t even know what the GR Reading Challenge is, say something random, lol. I am taking part in the Goodreads Reading Challenge and I’ve challenged myself to read 86 books!
- Since it is the beginning of January, what is one resolution you have for the new year (book related, blog related, life related, etc.)? My catchphrase for the year is “live creatively” so I want to infuse the spirit of that phrase into all realms of my life.
- Mountains or Beaches? Beaches.
- If there was a fire and you could only save one book, what book would that be and why? Divergent by Veronic Roth because that book saved my life.
- What do you do in your free time besides blog & read? I sing and make art and I’m a college student so I do lots of homework too.
- What are five things that make you happy? My mom, my boyfriend, my friends, and singing.
- Have you ever wanted to change your name? If so, to what? I have but I don’t know to what. Probably something in Arabic.
- What song is currently your favorite? I just used it for Thursday Tracks but I love “Reaper” by Sia! So positive!
11 Questions I Have for YOU!
- Do you speak any other languages?
- When I say the word “book” what color do you see?
- Kiss, Marry, Kill with the main characters of your favorite book/series. Go!
- Do you believe any conspiracy theories? If so, which one(s)?
- You’re stranded on a desert island with only FICTION books. Which one book do you go to for advice on how to survive?
- Do you think in words or pictures or a mixture or some other way?
- Sun or snow?
- Define yourself in six words.
- What is one endearingly weird quirk of yours?
- Do you read comics or graphic novels? If not, do you want to?
- What’s your favorite fantasy map?
11 People I Tag
I’m tagging these lovely souls!
- Beth @ Betwixt the Pages
- Kat @ Let the Pages Reign
- Kate @ KateReadsLit
- Shealea @ That Bookshelf Bitch
- Sara @ Freadom Library
- Alex @ Fiery Reads
- Claire @ Blankslaters
- YA Wednesdays
- Amber @ YA Indulgences
- Aldii @ Perfection in Books
- The Rosewood Reader