Welcome to Cover Lovin’, a weekly meme that features the covers we love! This week I’ve selected the *gorgeous* cover of a book by one of my new favorite authors–Confess by Colleen Hoover!
The cover photograph is by Woman of Stocksy United, the background photograph is copyright Shutterstock, and the cover was designed by Laywan Kwan!
I love how art (specifically painting) is a theme here. It ties into a major part of the book! The overlay photograph/texture is of a canvas and it’s covered in what looks like paint splashes that form the title. But when you look closer, you notice that those aren’t paint splashes, they’re parts of a photograph of a woman! So beautiful!
Do YOU have a cover you love? Participate in Cover Lovin! Here’s how:
- Pick out a book with a cover you love and post a photo of the book’s cover
- Give credit to the creators of the cover if you can find them (usually a quick Google search, a look at the jacket of the book, or checking the credits and/or copyright or acknowledgements section of the book will tell you the cover artist(s))
- Tell us why you love the cover. You don’t have to go in depth, just tell us what you like about it.
- Link back to me, Lila, the creator of the meme, in your post.
- Leave a link to your Cover Lovin’ post in the comments section of my weekly Cover Lovin post so others can find you!
- Tah dah! You’re done!