The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!
THIS WEEK IN BOOKS
- Currently Reading Continuing on my Colleen Hoover binge with…
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
- Books Borrowed & Bought I’d say it was a pretty good week as I didn’t buy many books. Sadly, I also didn’t borrow any books 😥
- Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
- ARCs Acquired It was a pretty good week for ARCs. I got…
- South of Sunshine by Dana Elmendorf
- Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiu and Anne Greenwood Brown
- The Secret to Letting Go by Katherine Fleet.
- Books Received I mysteriously received a hard cover finished copy of Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan. I don;t know if this is a thank you for participating in the blog tour or a make up for the physical copy I was supposed to get through the tour but they ran out of copies or what, but it made my day!
- Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
It was a pretty great blogging week! One exciting thing that took place was that I was a host for the Reign of Shadows Blog Tour! I also participated in my first book blitz for Elementals: The Prophecy of Shadows by Michelle Madow. I also was nominated for and accepted the Beautiful Blogger Award!
What’s on the horizon? Some discussion posts, tags, regularly scheduled content and series, and, of course, more reviews!
So yeah, that’s pretty much all there is. What good things have happened to you this week? Tell me in the comments below!