Welcome to Cover Lovin’, a weekly meme that features the covers we love! This week I’ve selected the amazing cover of 5 to 1 by Holly Bodger!
I’ll admit it: I have yet to read 5 to 1. But the stunning cover immediately drew me in. I first appreciated the henna-ish designs on the hands! But what I really love about this cover is how when you look closer, you see more! First you see henna design, but upon closer inspection you can see fish, faces, and eyes! So beautiful! The jacket design is by Jennifer Heuer and what an amazing job! All I can say is, wow!
Do YOU have a cover you love? Participate in Cover Lovin! Here’s how:
- Pick out a book with a cover you love and post a photo of the book’s cover
- Give credit to the creators of the cover if you can find them (usually a quick Google search, a look at the jacket of the book, or checking the credits and/or copyright or acknowledgements section of the book will tell you the cover artist(s))
- Tell us why you love the cover. You don’t have to go in depth, just tell us what you like about it.
- Link back to me, Lila, the creator of the meme, in your post.
- Leave a link to your Cover Lovin’ post in the comments section of my weekly Cover Lovin post so others can find you!
- Tah dah! You’re done!