The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies. Link up once a week or once a month, you decide. Book haul can include library books, yard sale finds, arcs and bought books..share them!
THIS WEEK IN BOOKS
- Currently Reading I’m so happy to have finished two books (Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare and Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton) this past week, but they were so good that I’m in a bit of a book hangover and don’t know where to go next The books I’m considering are…
- The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- Firstlife by Gena Showalter
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- Books Borrowed & Bought
- ARCs Acquired
- You Were Here by Cori McCarthy
- A Stolen Kiss by Kelsey Keating
PERSONAL AND BLOGGING NEWS
It’s 12:00 a.m. and I’m sitting in a terminal waiting for a Greyhound bus to come take me home.
Boy, does that sound like the start of an adventure or what?
Anyhoo. That’s where I am in my personal life atm.
Blogging-wise, though, nothin’ much has happened. I did another boatload of tags this past week and participated in the beginning of The Get Up Offa That Slump Blogging Extravaganza, so that was all fun. But otherwise, yeah…Pretty bland.
That’s all this weekend, folks!
Over and out!