Thanks to the lovely Lashaan and Trang at Bookidote for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award! I’m flattered you thought of me!
1. Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
3. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers. (Oh my, is that a 7-7-7? Must be your lucky day!)
So let’s get to those questions!
7 Question For ME!
1. What book would you recommend to anyone and why?
Excluding Harry Potter? Probably Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. It’s just such an epic adventure! It’s got action, romance, and adventure–a little something for everyone!
2. Assuming you enjoy movies, what book-to-movie adaptation are you looking forward to or aren’t looking forward to?
I’m really looking forward to the adaptation of The 5th Wave! It looks like they’ve done it right!
3. What book would you give a plastic surgery (a new book cover :D)?
The US edition of Uprooted by Naomi Novik. It’s just so 90s fantasy. I wish we had the UK covers, because they’re soooo beautiful!!!
4. What movie would you love to see as a book? What author would you want that book to be written by?
It’s not a movie, but its a TV show, so close enough! I’d love to see Sense8 as a book series! I think Amie Kaufman would be an excellent writer for it!
5. What books are you looking forward to in 2016?
The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye, The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi, Flawed by Celia Ahern, and so many more!
6. What would you love to improve in your blog?
Probably my layout/design. I mmoved to WordPress from Tumblr and Tumblr allows such creative freedom with your blog design (you can choose from thousands of free themes and you can even alter the CSS and HTML of your theme) so I definitely miss that!
7. What would be a nice advice for bloggers to grow and interact more with the community?
Comment a lot, but leave genuine comments. Make friends. Be yourself. If you have an idea, just go for it, put it out there in the world! Don’t be afraid to try something new!
7 Questions For YOU
- What is your favorite scene from your favorite book?
- Why do you love to read?
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is one song that you think goes with the book you’re currently reading? Why?
- Who is your book boyfriend?
- What superpower do you wish you had?
- What memory would you think of when you cast expecto patronum?